The 5th Annual Lexington Jazz Festival
Tickets are no longer for sale online.
Note: All tickets purchased online will be listed on a pre-paid list at the gate. Please present photo ID or transaction print-out for entrance.
Lead Act: Kim Pensyl
- Date: Sunday, June 1, 2014
- Time: 1:00 - 7:00 p.m. (gates open at noon)
- Location: Talon Winery, 7086 Tates Creek Road, Lexington, KY
- Price: $30 in advance, $35 at the gate, Children under 14 Free
- Contact: (859) 246-6225 for more information
Join us for an afternoon of live jazz music at Talon Winery. This year's headliner is national recording artist and two-time Grammy nominee Kim Pensyl. Guests are invited to bring lawn chairs and enjoy numerous local, regional, and national musicians. Several local restaurants, caterers, and food trucks will be selling food and beverages through the afternoon and Talon Winery will provide tastings and several varieties of award-winning Talon wine will be available for purchase by the glass or bottle. This event is hosted by Bluegrass Community and Technical College and the Jazz Arts Foundation.
Tickets are available on line at our website and at the door.